Holistic nutrition is a comprehensive and natural approach to health. Holistic nutritionists are specialized nutritionists who are food and nutrition experts. They are able to assess clients’ needs and counsel them on healthy choices. Holistic nutritionist uses natural foods and products instead of conventional medical treatments. They also seek to remedy the entire or “whole” person (mind, body, and soul) as opposed to curing isolated symptoms. They seek to get to the root cause of an individual’s health concerns by considering their diet, lifestyle, physical and mental being. Holistic nutritionists typically perform the following services:
· Evaluate a client's lifestyle and diet
· Introducing healthy eating habits
· Creating customized meal plans for improved weight, mood, and energy
· Developing stress management skills
· Shopping tours
· Teach classes on wellness and holistic nutrition through webinars, workshops etc.
· Advise clients on supplementation
Click on the "Learn More" button beside Jodi's profile to learn more about her practice, services, and how to contact her for a consultation.